So the chinese new year holidays' coming to an end, though there's still about 6 days to the end of Chinese new year, I am feeling a little torn to how I'd wanna bid goodbye to this Chinese New Year. Reasons? Well this would be my last chinese new year as a single person! Since I'm tying the knot in September, I wouldn't be going back to my hometown next year for my annual reunion dinner but will be following Nate back to his hometown..this wil prolly also means that there won't be mee sua for me next year T.T but I'm still really excited to celebrate Chinese New Year with him
Someone shared this video with me on Facebook and no surprises, it's stuck in my head. It is SO CUTE!!
okay back to the title, bet you'd wanna know all the interesting did you know facts right? yes yes, Imma nerd I know but there's got to be something on this list that makes you go..oh wow..i hope?
- Did you know rabbits like licorice?
- Did you know Topolino is the name for Micky Mouse in Italy?
- Did you know the names of all continents both start and end with the same letter?
- Did you know macadamia nuts are toxic to dogs?
- Did you know spiders are archnids and not insects?
- Did you know stwardesses is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand
- Did you know M&M's chocolate stands for the initials for its inventors Mars and Murrie
- Did you know camel's milk doesn't curdle
- Did you know it's possible to lead a cow up stairs but not down
- Did you know grapes explode when you put them in the microwave
- Did you know white cats with blue eyes are usually deaf
- Did you know pearls melt in vinegar?
- Did you know sharks are immune to all known diseases
- Did you know hippopotamuses are born underwater
and for those who just wants to learn a lil more Japanese..
English: Japanese Word: Traditional Japanese word
January: Ichigatsu: Mutsuki
February: Nigatsu: Kisaragi
March: Sangatsu: Yayoi
April: Shigatsu: Uzuki
May: Gogatsu: Satsuki
June: Rokugatsu: Minatsuki
July: Shichigatsu: Fumizuki
August" Hachigatsu : Hazuki
September: Kugatsu: Nagatsuki
October: Jugatsu: Kannazuki or Kaminazuki
November: Juichigatsu: Shimotsuki
December: Junigatsu: Shiwasu
So yeah, there you go. Random post indeed=D